Sauna Health Benefits
Medical research indicates that regular sauna bathing in a dry sauna can provide the following health benefits:
• Releases stress and tension.
• Improve blood circulation by raising body temperatures and heart rate.
• Reduces aches and pains in joints by removing lactic acid.
• Sauna bathing opens the pores on the skin and helps the body in removing harmful toxins and
• Combined with exfoliating, it helps to remove accumulated dead skin.
• Temperatures between 70-90 help kill viruses and bacteria which cannot survive in higher than
normal body temperatures.
• Relieves nasal, sinus and chest congestion.
• Beneficial for mild cases of hypertension.
• Flushes out harmful toxins through your pores.
• Increases your metabolic rate which helps boost recovery after an illness.
• Accelerates muscle recovery following heavy exercise.
• Induces a deeper, more relaxing sleep.
• Increases energy levels